Heart of Hospitality Podcast
The Heart of Hospitality podcast spotlights the people and stories of the sector. Hosted by Duncan O’Rourke, CEO Accor Northern Europe, the podcast series will tell the stories of moments and lives in hospitality. Interviewees will include global leaders of hospitality as well as future leaders at the start of their careers, and will cover topics including gastronomy, the glamour of hospitality, the future of hospitality, women in hospitality, epicurean lifestyle and sustainability in hospitality.
- Adrian & Paul Gardiner27. September 2022
- Kate Nicholls9. August 2022
- Dr Inès Blal18. July 2022
- Natalia Bayona29. June 2022
- Brune Poirson7. March 2022
- Jolanda Sadni Ziane15. February 2022
- Anthony Demetre24. January 2022
- Mary Gostelow4. January 2022
- Sébastien Bazin13. December 2021
- Filip Boyen23. November 2021
- Maciej Majewski2. November 2021
- MPS Puri27. September 2021
Looking for even more stories? Be sure to check out more Heart of Hospitality stories which spotlight people from the hospitality industry and their stories. The hospitality sector is renowned for stories of global leaders who started behind a bar or welcoming guests in hotels. It is a sector built on stories – stories of people; of special occasions and long dreamed of trips; of moments that created memories which last a life-time.