Be a part of hospitality.
Hospitality is a sector that is much loved, as the last year without it has shown, and now there are opportunities to be part of the industry as it rebuilds.
People join hospitality because they need a job, or they want a career in hospitality and sometimes because this is their calling. Whatever the motivation, what they experience and learn in hospitality is invaluable. We learn to be always ready for the unexpected, to understand different cultures, to work in a fast pace environment, to have always a can-do attitude, to be business savvy and most importantly to connect heart to heart.
The hospitality industry has been damaged by Covid-19 but it is recovering, reopening and creating jobs and opportunities as it has always done. Hospitality embodies everything that people have missed the most in the last year. It is a sector that is much loved, as the last year without it has proved, and now there are opportunities to be part of the industry as it rebuilds.
As hospitality continues to reopen following the pandemic, thousands of jobs have been created and the sector is thriving as it rebuilds, recovers and reconnects with its guests. If these stories have inspired you to consider a career in hospitality or if you have already fallen in love with the industry and are looking for a new opportunity, join us.
Hospitality is possibly the most glamourous job in the world.
Heart of Hospitality Podcast & Stories
- Anouk Zuijderwijk30. January 2023
- Egle Navikaite24. January 2023
- Szymon Szymczyk19. January 2023
- Aga Letka-Mokrzycka18. January 2023
- Adrian Kołba22. December 2022
- Sony Pandian16. December 2022
- Irina Matthys15. December 2022
- Roland Viglási7. December 2022
- Grzegorz Zygmunt7. December 2022
- Alex Yeung21. November 2022
- Péter Beke11. November 2022
- Lilla Weszprémy11. November 2022
- Sascia Mussmann21. October 2022
- Rafael Fröhlich21. October 2022
- Anna Gonerska18. October 2022