Welcome to hospitality.
Hospitality embodies everything that people have missed the most in the last year – travel, bars, restaurants, wellness, experiences, exploration, discovery, connections and, most crucially, people – everything that has mattered most to people is in hospitality.
Hospitality is a business of people, passion, creativity, experience and talent. It is a sector responsible for crafting special moments that people the country and world over have longed for in the last 18 months. It is a sector built on infinite connected moments crafted by people for people. It is a people business and here we will tell the story of some of the people who make it so special.
Hospitality is defined as the friendly and generous reception and entertainment of guests, visitors, or strangers. It is defined by people and heart and the care they put into the big moments and the little details. No two days, two people or two moments are the same, it is all unique and personal and that’s why it’s so special.
Heart of Hospitality is dedicated to the 1 in 10 people that work in hospitality business around the world; to the people who share their care, creativity and heart in the hospitality industry every day. Here are some of their stories.
Heart of Hospitality Podcast & Stories
- Emmy Stoel24. September 2021
- Anna Jeziorowska24. September 2021
- Raphael Urbani24. September 2021
- Wojciech Kawulka24. September 2021
- Elena Caraus24. September 2021
- MPS Puri27. September 2021
- Dave Amans1. November 2021
- Anahita Ardvisura1. November 2021
- Giacchina Buchholz1. November 2021
- Christian Klaus1. November 2021
- Anouk Schrover1. November 2021
- Maciej Majewski2. November 2021
- Filip Boyen23. November 2021